The Text Doctor LLC is owned and operated by Elizabeth Frick, PhD, ELS, who received her BA in English from the University of Pennsylvania, her MA in English from the University of Hawaii, and her PhD in English from the University of Minnesota.
Why hire Elizabeth Frick, The Text Doctor LLC, to teach writing or to edit your important medical documents?
Simple. She creates better writers in organizations and corporations like yours, with good humor, effective instruction, meticulous editing, and attention to your return on investment.
Present and past clients include:
Dr. Frick’s Curriculum Vitae is available here.
Dr. Frick belongs to:
- STC (Society for Technical Communication, Fellow and Senior member, Rocky Mountain Community) www.stc.org
- AMWA (American Medical Writers Association) www.amwa.org
- BWA (Boulder Writers’ Alliance) www.bwa.org
- BELS (Board of Editors of the Life Sciences), http://bels.org/
- The Colorado Bioscience Association, www.cobioscience.com
- Toastmasters (Distinguished Toastmaster) www.toastmasters.org, Boulder Early Risers
- Boulder Media Women (BMW) www.bouldermediawomen.com/
- Denver Metro E-Learning Guild (DMELD)
- PEN (Professional Editors Network) www.pensite.org
- Boulder Editors
Dr. Frick volunteers for:
- Toastmasters: Boulder Early Risers (Club 3022) Vice President Education
- STC (Society for Technical Communication): Publication Committee
- AMWA: Immediate Past President, Rocky Mountain Chapter; national Education Committee
- Director, Homeowners Association and committee member, organic garden
Read the abstract for her doctoral dissertation, Linguistics and ideology in the “English-only” movement.