The Text Doctor LLC is owned and operated by Elizabeth Frick, PhD, ELS, who received her BA in English from the University of Pennsylvania, her MA in English from the University of Hawaii, and her PhD in English from the University of Minnesota.
Why hire Elizabeth Frick, The Text Doctor LLC, to engage your technical people in her dynamic Technical Writing webinars?
Simple. She creates better writers in organizations and corporations like yours, by teaching the best practices in technical writing with good humor, effective instruction, and attention to your return on investment.
Present and past clients include:
Dr. Frick belongs to:
- STC (Society for Technical Communication, Fellow and Senior member, Rocky Mountain Community) www.stc.org
- BWA (Boulder Writers’ Alliance) www.bwa.org
- BELS (Board of Editors of the Life Sciences), http://bels.org/
- Denver Metro E-Learning Guild (DMELD)
- PEN (Professional Editors Network) www.pensite.org
Dr. Frick volunteers for:
- STC (Society for Technical Communication)
- Corden Pharma Colorado Community Advisory Panel
- Boulder County Jail
- Her organic garden
Learn more about her book, Business Matters: A freelancer’s guide to business success in any economy.
Read the abstract for her doctoral dissertation, Linguistics and Ideology in the “English-only” Movement.
Read Dr. Frick’s Curriculum Vitae.
Contact her at email@example.com or 303-527-2989.