About Bette Frick, PhD, ELS
The Text Doctor LLC is owned and operated by Elizabeth Frick, PhD, ELS, who received her BA in English from the University of Pennsylvania, her MA in English from the University of Hawaii, and her PhD in English from the University of Minnesota.
Why hire Elizabeth Frick, The Text Doctor LLC, to engage your technical people in her dynamic Technical Writing webinars?
Simple. She creates better writers in organizations and corporations like yours, by teaching the best practices in technical writing with good humor, effective instruction, and attention to your return on investment.
Present and past clients include:
- AEC, Vail, CO
- Adams County, CO
- Alzheimer’s Association (Minnesota)
- American Engineering Testing
- American Medical Systems
- Andersen Corporation
- Banta Catalog
- Benfield, Inc.
- Best Buy, Inc.
- Bonestroo, MN
- Boulder County
- Bridge Diagnostics Inc.
- Carlson School of Management
- Certes Pro
- CH2M HILL
- City of Boulder
- City of St. Paul
- City of Thornton
- Colorado State Board of Land Commissioners
- Denver Water
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Elsevier Business Intelligence
- Epsilon, Lafayette CO
- FDA, Minneapolis
- Farnsworth Group (Denver)
- Fluoroware, Inc.
- Guidant CPI (now Boston Scientific)
- Gustavson, Boulder CO
- Harris Kocher Smith, Denver
- IC Systems
- Inspec, Inc.
- IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
- Kraus-Anderson Construction, Minneapolis
- Lawson Software
- Mate, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Metropolitan State University
- Minnesota Department of Economic Security
- Minnesota Department of Labor
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
- Minnesota Technology
- National Computer Systems
- National Institutes of Health
- Northwest Airlines, Inc.
- Ontrack Computer Systems
- Oppenheimer Wolff & Donnelly LLP
- Optimetra, Inc.
- Paddock Laboratories
- Policy Studies, Inc. (Denver)
- Remmele Engineering, Inc.
- Rimage, Inc.
- RMH, Lakewood, CO
- RUPP, Inc.
- St. Paul College
- St. Paul Firefighters
- Smead Manufacturing
- Star Tribune, Inc.
- Thomson Reuters University
- Toltz, King, Duvall, Anderson, & Associates (TKDA)
- 3M Healthcare
- Trane, Inc.
- UFE, Inc.
- United Health
- United Properties
- University of Minnesota, Rhetoric Department
- Walker Art Center
- Washington County (MN)
- Wenck Associates
- WhiteWave, Broomfield CO
Dr. Frick belongs to:
- STC (Society for Technical Communication, Fellow and Senior member, Rocky Mountain Community) www.stc.org
- BWA (Boulder Writers’ Alliance) www.bwa.org
- BELS (Board of Editors of the Life Sciences), http://bels.org/
- Denver Metro E-Learning Guild (DMELD)
- PEN (Professional Editors Network) www.pensite.org
Dr. Frick volunteers for:
Learn more about her book, Business Matters: A freelancer’s guide to business success in any economy.
Read the abstract for her doctoral dissertation, Linguistics and Ideology in the “English-only” Movement.
Read Dr. Frick’s Curriculum Vitae.
Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-527-2989.